Soulful Writer's Retreat for Women
Dates & Times
St. Joseph's, Ontario,
Hosts & Supporters
Sandy beaches. Tranquil woods. A peaceful stream. A supportive writing group. The world's best sunsets. Let the beauty and wonder of nature stir your imagination and inspire creativity.
Whether you’re a beginning writer or more experienced, you’ll discover writing techniques and skills for creating new work or breathing new life into ongoing projects at the Soulful Writer’s Retreat.
This retreat is about you and what your creative heart truly needs.
Discover how to make your writing more real, more captivating, more entertaining, and more soulful for your readers.
- Guided writing exercises to help you combine imagination, observation, and memory.
- Access a profound creative flow to reveal deep insights and ideas.
- Write with your soul’s intention to share your stories with passion and impact.
- Group discussions in a sacred space of respect.
- Private writing time in solitude and silence to discover your true voice and write authentically from the heart.
Your Soulful Writer’s Retreat includes:
- 3 nights accommodation at Susan’s private residence in St. Joseph on the Lake Huron shores.
- Delicious meals and nutritious snacks including 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 2 dinners.
- Wine with dinner. (You’re welcome to bring your favourite beverage and snacks to share around the campfire.)
- Individual assignments with writing prompts and group work.
- Personal free time for resting, journaling, project writing, or relaxing with fellow writers on the beach or by the pool.
This experience will not only provide you with new stories to tell, it will help you explore new territories in your writing and creative process. Find new joy in your writing. Be inspired. Write from your heart with the voice of your soul.
Featured Platinum Business
Special Events in Networking Today Canada, Nat'l
No special events found!View More Events